The Reverend Timothy J. Squier
The Church was founded in 1915 and has actively served the Antioch community and the surrounding areas both spiritually and as a participant in civic events and celebrations. The church is named in honor of St. Ignatius of Antioch in Asia Minor who was martyed in Rome. The church name was deemed appropriate because the saint was from Antioch where the term "Christians" was first used.
The original building on Main Street in Antioch was sold to the Antioch Historical Society, who refurbished it to its orignal state and is now a historic site.
After completion of the new church on East Depot Street in 2001, the first Eucharist was celebrated on Christmas Eve of that year.